Your completed UK-UofL Executive MBA application will include:
- Organizational Statement of Support
We ask that each applicant provide a letter of support from their employer. The letter should acknowledge understanding of the academic requirements and time commitment required to successfully complete of the program. In particular, the letter should provide a detailed plan of how the organization will handle the commitment of attendance on alternating Fridays for 20 months and for the 12 day study international study trip during the summer between the first and second half of the program. Employer financial support may also be detailed in this document.
- Personal Statements
Please respond to the following questions:
- What are your career objectives, how do you hope to achieve them, and how will the UK-UofL Executive MBA Program contribute to your attainment of these objectives? Required; 750 word limit
- Students and alumni of the program are expected to form a lifelong learning community. What unique knowledge and experiences do you feel you will contribute as a student in the UK-UofL Executive MBA (e.g., through class discussions and group work) and as a program alumnus/a? Required; 500 word limit
- If there is anything else you would like the Admissions Committee to know, please share that information here (e.g., unexplained gaps in your work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent academic performance, other defining aspects of your life that the Admissions Committee would not otherwise have learned from your application or resume). Optional; 500 word limit
- Official college transcript
Please order transcripts from all colleges attended including the degree granting institution. If you request that an e-transcript (electronic official transcript) be sent, please provide this email address: email@example.com.
- Professional Resume
- Current Role
- Organizational level
- Number of Reports
- Cross-functional responsibilities
- One Letter of Recommendation