Wondering whether your professional and academic background is a good fit for the UK-UofL Executive MBA? While admission to the program is selective and competitive, we encourage candidates from all industries and functional areas to consider applying. The greater the diversity of viewpoints in the classroom, the better the learning experience for all students. The following qualifications are required for application consideration:
- Current Employment: Applicants must be employed to be considered for admission into the program.
- Work Experience: Successful applicants will have substantial work experience in their field with 10 years typically being considered the minimum.
- Undergraduate Degree: An baccalaureate degree (or higher) from an accredited institution recognized by both the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville is required.
** Note: There is no GRE or GMAT requirement for the UK-UofL Executive MBA **
Admission process: Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply early due to limited class size and considerable regional interest. After completion of an admissions interview, a joint admissions committee evaluates applications based on a candidate's:
- Professional work experience and growth potential
- Managerial responsibility
- Effective teamworking skills
- Capacity for classroom contributions
- Readiness to balance academic, career, and personal committments