Funding the UK-UofL Executive MBA
A key concern for many students is financing the cost of a graduate degree. The UK-UofL Executive MBA makes financial aid resources available to interested individuals to use for program costs and will be awarded after your acceptance into the program. There are two main types of aid available:
- Federal Direct Loans: provided and administered by the U.S. Department of Education. Students can borrow up to $20,500 per academic year. Repayment begins 6 months after graduation or dropping below half-time enrollment.
- Federal Direct Graduate Plus Loans: allows graduate students to borrow up to the total cost of attendance (minus other aid). Approval for this type of loan is based on a credit screening process. Repayment beginning 6 months after graduation or dropping below half-time status.
To apply for available funding applicants will need to complete a FAFSA which requires the following steps:
- Obtain a FSA ID
- Complete your FAFSA: The FAFSA is available after October 1.
- Apply for Direct Grad PLUS loan, if desired.
- Complete Master Promissory Note for each loan type.
Additional information regarding financial aid can be obtained by contacting the University of Louisville. The school code is 001999.
Veterans Educational Benefits
The UK-UofL Executive MBA cooperates with individuals who would like to use their military service benefits to fund their enrollment. To verify eligibility please contact our Certifying Official Carissa Gentry or review your eligibility.