The UK-UofL Executive MBA provides an exceptional value for professionals seeking a comprehensive MBA curriculum in an abbreviated format. Investing in your career trajectory provides not only a return on your investment, but also a return on the education itself. Our students say it best themselves:
- They are asked their opinions with increasing frequency in strategic business planning sessions.
- They receive promotions and new roles while still enrolled (upwards of 65% of each cohort).
- They have access to academic and professional resources to further their career aspirations and professional projects.
- They apply what they learn on class weekends to their professional roles each and every Monday when they return to work.
- They become part of a lifelong network of professionals that challenges and supports them from both the UK and UofL communities.
Interested in sponsoring an employee in our program? The UK-UofL Executive MBA admissions team is happy to hold one on one conversations with potential employers to identify a solution for each individual organization's needs. This can include grade based tuition reimbursement as well as tuition deferral as needed.