The University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville Executive MBA is an exceptional program that focuses on how to successfully operate a business using innovative techniques and cutting-edge specialties, including data analytics, and emerging digital technologies.
- Convenient Schedule: The UK-UofL Executive MBA spans 20 months, with classes scheduled every other Friday/Saturday during the spring and fall semesters, with terms scheduled at both the University of Louisville and University of Kentucky.
- Faculty Expertise: The UK-UofL Executive MBA brings to the classroom the world-class expertise of senior faculty from both of Kentucky's leading business schools, delivering a rigorous and innovative curriculum.
- Experiential Learning: Students participate in experiential learning activities which ensure the connection between in-class learning and substantive business impact, such as simulations or field trips to regional start-ups.
- Global Immersion: The UK-UofL Executive MBA curriculum includes a 12-day international Business Globalization Study Trip focused on exploring the challenges of operating a business effectively in various world economies.
- Cohort Based Instruction: Participants develop professional ties with other emerging and established business leaders as they complete their coursework as a group, with ample opportunities to engage with other cohorts both on campus and at program events.
- Access: Graduates are immediately connected to two passionate and active global alumni communities, numbering nearly 400,000 former students across the UK and UofL networks.
- Expertise: Students graduate prepared to assume increasingly challenging, strategic leadership roles across industrial and organizational boundaries.
- Lifetime Access: Alumni of the UK-UofL Executive MBA program are allowed to return to campus for Special Topics courses after graduation, space permitting.
- Concierge Support Structure: Our team takes care of the details (registration, parking, etc.) leaving time for students to focus on academic coursework and continued professional development.
- Course Materials: All course materials are purchased and delivered to students in advance.
- Sustenance: The program provides breakfast and lunch on class days, along with all the coffee and snacks needed for a full day of learning.
- All-Inclusive Pricing: Total program cost of $67,500 includes everything except international airfare for the Business Globalization Study Trip.