The UK-UofL Executive MBA endeavors to admit individuals who will be a good fit with program's overall model and schedule. Candidate applications are also evaluated on the individual's ability to contribute to the classroom environment. This includes the following attributes:
- Relevant work experience: The majority of our candidates have 10 years of professional work experience, from a wide variety of industrial backgrounds as well as non-profit and civil service.
- Increasing responsibilities: Applicants have a background with expanding organizational responsibilities over time, including working across organizational silos and functional areas.
- Problem solving: Candidates demonstrate creative thinking to overcome challenges in their professional sphere of influence.
- Ability to work in a team: Applicants must be able to work successfully in a team as group work is an essential part of the classroom experience.
- Effective time management: Candidates must successfully be able to balance competing demands of academic coursework, professional committments, and personal engagements.
- Future aspirations: Candidates have a strong view toward the future and how the program will contribute to those goals.